The Company has partnered with a new client in Peru, expanding into the South American market with their Managed Service now fully operational. Internal security departments recognise that with increasing cloud and digital capabilities, constant attention is required to spot and remediate threats.
CYBER1 recently launched their managed services solutions (original release can be found here), where they are able to work hand in glove with businesses to increase visibility and strengthen their overall security posture. DRS has already seen benefits of their new Managed Services offering, with the expansion into South America (Peru) through a national lottery and business partner Ainigma Holding Services. This initial partnership enables CYBER1 to demonstrate value across the organization’s security infrastructure, providing an opportunity for other solutions and services that further remediate against a number of vulnerable endpoints. In addition, we are now also delivering these services in existing markets, through our trusted and established delivery units in these regions.
The assignment Ainigma Holding Services (investment group specializing in the consumer services sector including FinTech, Big Data, and leisure industries), a service provider to Nexlot, a national lottery in Peru) requested a penetration test to be conducted against their internet-facing web application and APIs. Nexlot developed a lottery web application aimed at the Peru market. The web application requires that the user has a valid Peru mobile number and support tasks such as purchasing lottery tickets, viewing previous draws, etc. AHS requested that Cyber1 conduct a grey-box web application penetration test against the B2C portal, B2B portal, and internet-facing APIs. The assessment was conducted from
both an authenticated and unauthenticated perspective.
– Engaging with DevSecOps team to ensure all critical risks are addressed in the code
– Engaging with Nexlot team for the Pen testing, Provide remediation steps
– Consulting back to Nexlot team on any security incident and assisting with remediation steps in the IAAS
– Configuring and enable Native cloud controls
– Implementing and configuring Prisma cloud for Cloud posturing solutions
– Our Security experts help assess, reduce and manage security risk
– 24/7 monitoring and alerting from tools installed.
– Drive the remediation with Nexlot team.
For further information, please contact:
Jose Antonio Panizo, PR Director for Nexlot SA
Phone: +61 984360 327