Over the past 17 years establishing ourselves as a leader in the information security
business, we have attracted some of the world’s leading providers of security
technology. We are privileged to offer solutions from these leading vendors.
We believe that our strong vendor relationships, together with our commitment and
expertise, is what sets DRS apart from our competitors.
Our approach to vendor management is sharply focused on integration and we
carefully choose which vendor solutions will benefit our customers. We are especially
vigilant to ensure that our chosen offerings can operate seamlessly and be successfully
integrated in any client environment.
Our current vendor partners:
- McAfee – Endpoint Security, Network Security, Risk Management, Data Protection, Database Security, Mail Security, Web Security, SIEM, Security Management.
- Trustwave – Mail Security, Web Security, Network Access Control (NAC), Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Checkpoint – Perimeter and UTM Firewalls, including all associated Software Blade technologies
- Algosec – Firewall Management
- HP – ArcSight SIEM, Tippingpoint Intrusion Prevention, Fortify Application Security
- Agiliance – Policy Lifecycle Management, Incident Management, Breach Management, Vendor Management, Compliance Management, Governance Risk and Compliance Automation
- Dell Secureworks – 24x7x 365 Managed Security Services
- Lumension – Integrated Patch Management and Vulnerability Management
- AccessData – Cyber Security, Information Security and Incident Response
- Redseal Networks – Continuous Network Monitoring, PCI DSS Compliance, Configuration Management, Network Security Assessment
- Mobile Iron – Mobile Device Management, Mobile Data Security, Mobile Application Security
- MAD Security – End User Security Behavior Awareness